Australian Peace Academy
The Australian Peace Academy, started by Barbara and Terry Tebo, is a non-sectarian, non-political and non-profit organisation. It is focusing on the spiritual blueprint of who we are and where we as humanity see ourselves evolving. The Academy is training and supporting people who choose to passionately commit their lives to bring about the Golden Age of Peace on planet Earth.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PEACEFUL PERSON TRAINING ARE:
1. To discover and live daily life from the joy and stress-free enthusiasm of internal peace.
2. To let go and heal any blockages that make it difficult to access and live our life in peace.
3. To create rituals and learn the skills that return us to peace when we are thrown off balance by life's surprises and challenges.
4. To shift our consciousness from being 'dependent' on others, material things, status and emotions, to a person who is a powerful and humble self-reliant human being.
5. To deepen and strengthen our connection to our spiritual core of unconditional love.
SEMINAR DATES FOR "PEACE ACADEMY"
There are currently no seminars listed for Peace Academy. Please contact Free To Be Me for further information.