Ages 12 – 16 years old School years 6-10
This program is run over two full days, the final session is where the parents are invited to come and understand what the teens have been shown and how to put it into place in the home.
With the pressures that teens have to deal with in today’s society at school, in their sports clubs and on social media, this course is designed to put some strategies in your Teens life to help them not only cope but thrive.
Bullying and anti-bullying is a very serious part of school culture and we address the issue and show some excellent techniques to deal with this behaviour.
- Valuing and respecting yourself and others.
- Understanding potential.
- Conscious, subconscious & super conscious.
- Creating our own reality proactively.
- Goal setting –What, why and how to.
- What I actually think of myself.
- Emotional education, anti-bullying strategies
- Study Skills for reading, exams & tests.
- Complete person concept.
- Internet awareness and screen time limit.
- The importance of needs.
- Living life from the inside out.
- Responsibility plus the knowledge equals power.
The final session of the Teens course is a week after and we invite the parents and guardians to come and learn what your Teen has been taught. This way it opens up the channels of communication so not only you understand your teen better but they understand your needs better too.
Anna Bay Free to Be Me Teens
|Wednesday||4th October||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Thursday||5th October||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||6th October||7.00pm – 10.30pm|